Here you can find very easy steps How to make Stuffed Cheese Paratha Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Stuffed Cheese Paratha recipe
What is stuffed cheese paratha recipe
Stuffed cheese paratha is a type of stuffed flatbread that is popular in the Indian subcontinent. It is made with a filling of cheese and spices, which is stuffed inside a dough made with whole wheat flour.
Recipe of stuffed cheese paratha
Here is a recipe for making stuffed cheese paratha at home:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup grated cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp oil or ghee
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Slowly add the water, a little at a time, until the dough comes together.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes, until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the grated cheese, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and garam masala.
- Divide the dough into small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each ball of dough into a thin circle,
Nutritional value of Cheese Paratha recipe
The nutritional value of cheese paratha will depend on the specific ingredients and recipe used to make it. In general, cheese paratha is made with whole wheat flour and cheese, which are both nutritious ingredients. Whole wheat flour is a good source of carbohydrates and provides a moderate amount of protein, fiber, and other nutrients. Cheese is a good source of protein, calcium, and other nutrients. Here is a rough estimate of the nutritional value of one cheese paratha (about 100 grams):
- 270 calories
- 39 grams of carbohydrates
- 11 grams of protein
- 8 grams of fat
- 4 grams of fiber
- 1 milligram of iron (6% DV)
- 20 milligrams of magnesium (5% DV)
- 100 milligrams of phosphorus (10% DV)
- 300 milligrams of calcium (30% DV)
It is important to note that these values are estimates and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and portion size. It is always a good idea to check the label or consult a nutritionist for more accurate information.
Benefits of eating Cheese Paratha recipe
Cheese paratha recipe is a type of stuffed flatbread that is popular in the Indian subcontinent. It is made with whole wheat flour and cheese, which are both nutritious ingredients. Here are a few potential benefits of eating cheese paratha:
- Provides energy: Cheese paratha is a good source of carbohydrates, which are the body’s primary source of energy. Consuming carbohydrates can help to sustain energy levels, particularly during physical activity or when the body is under stress.
- May support muscle growth and repair: Cheese paratha is a good source of protein, which is an important nutrient that helps to build and repair tissues in the body. Protein is also necessary for the production of enzymes, hormones, and other molecules that are important for good health.
- May support bone health: Cheese paratha is a good source of calcium, which is an important mineral that helps to build and maintain strong bones. Calcium also plays a role in muscle function, nerve function, and blood clotting.
- May support heart health: Some studies have shown that consuming whole grains, such as those found in cheese paratha, may help to lower the risk of heart disease. Whole grains are a good source of dietary fiber, which can help to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
It is important to note that these potential benefits are based on the general nutritional content of whole wheat flour and cheese, and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and recipe used to make cheese paratha. As with any food, it is important to consume cheese paratha in moderation as part of a balanced diet.