Here you can find very easy steps How to make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
What is Paneer Butter Masala recipe
Paneer Butter Masala is a popular Indian dish made with paneer (Indian cheese) in a rich and creamy tomato-based sauce. It is a flavorful and indulgent dish that is often served as a main course or as part of a larger meal. In this dish, the paneer is typically cooked in a sauce made with tomatoes, butter, and a variety of aromatic spices such as cumin, coriander, and garam masala. The finished dish is typically garnished with fresh herbs and spices such as cilantro and paprika, and is served hot with rice or roti.
Recipe of Paneer Butter Masala
here is the complete recipe for Paneer Butter Masala:
- 1 pound paneer, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
- Heat the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garam masala, chili powder, and salt to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the spices are fragrant.
- Add the paneer cubes to the pan and stir to coat with the spice mixture. Sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the paneer is lightly browned.
- Add the tomato puree and water to the pan and stir to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Garnish the Paneer Butter Masala with fresh cilantro and paprika, and serve hot with rice or roti. Enjoy!
Nutrition value of Paneer Butter Masala recipe
Paneer butter masala is a popular Indian dish made with paneer (a type of cheese), butter, and a tomato-based sauce. It is typically served with rice or bread. Here is a brief overview of the nutritional value of paneer butter masala:
- Protein: Paneer is a good source of protein, with about 11 grams of protein per 100 grams.
- Fat: Paneer is relatively high in fat, with about 20 grams of fat per 100 grams. The majority of this fat is saturated fat.
- Carbohydrates: Paneer is low in carbohydrates, with only about 3 grams of carbs per 100 grams.
- Calories: Paneer butter masala is a high-calorie dish, with around 300-400 calories per serving.
It’s important to note that the nutritional value of paneer butter masala will vary depending on the specific ingredients used and the portion size. It’s always a good idea to check the nutrition information of any dish, especially if you are trying to maintain a healthy diet.
Benefits of eating Paneer Butter Masala recipe
Paneer Butter Masala is a dish that can provide a number of potential health benefits because it is a good source of protein, calcium, and other nutrients. Some possible benefits of eating Paneer Butter Masala include:
- Building and repairing tissues: Protein is an essential nutrient that helps to build and repair tissues in the body, including muscles, bones, and skin.
- Supporting muscle mass: Consuming sufficient amounts of protein can help to support muscle mass, especially in combination with regular exercise.
- Supporting bone health: Calcium, which is found in paneer, is an important nutrient for bone health. Adequate calcium intake is necessary for maintaining strong bones and preventing conditions like osteoporosis.
- Promoting healthy skin: The vitamins and minerals in Paneer Butter Masala, such as vitamin A and vitamin C, may help to promote healthy skin by supporting collagen production and protecting against free radical damage.
- Boosting the immune system: The vitamins and minerals in Paneer Butter Masala, such as vitamin A and vitamin C, may help to support the immune system and protect against illness.
It’s important to note that while Paneer Butter Masala can be a part of a healthy diet, it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. As with any food, it is important to pay attention to portion sizes and to consider the other ingredients and preparation methods used.