Here you can find very easy steps How to make Paneer Kali Mirch Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Paneer Kali Mirch Recipe
What is Paneer Kali Mirch recipe
Paneer Kali Mirch is a dish made with paneer (Indian cheese) and black pepper. It is a spicy and flavorful dish that is often served as part of a larger meal or as an appetizer. In this dish, the paneer is typically cooked in a sauce made with black pepper, tomatoes, and a variety of aromatic spices such as cumin, coriander, and garam masala. The finished dish is typically served with rice or bread.
Recipe of Paneer Kali Mirch
Here is a simple recipe for Paneer Kali Mirch:
- 1 pound paneer, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black pepper, and salt to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the spices are fragrant.
- Add the water, tomato puree, and garam masala to the pan and stir to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the paneer to the pan and stir gently to coat the paneer in the sauce. Simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes, until the paneer is heated through.
- Serve the paneer kali mirch hot, with rice or bread. Enjoy!
Nutrition value of Paneer Kali Mirch recipe
The nutritional value of Paneer Kali Mirch will depend on the specific ingredients and recipe used. However, in general, Paneer Kali Mirch is a high-protein dish that is also a good source of other nutrients, such as calcium and iron.
One serving of Paneer Kali Mirch (about 3 ounces) made with homemade paneer may contain the following nutrients:
- Calories: 170-200
- Protein: 16-20 grams
- Fat: 8-10 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10-15 grams
- Fiber: 1-2 grams
- Calcium: 15-20% of the daily value (DV)
- Iron: 4-6% of the DV
It is important to note that these values may vary depending on the specific ingredients and preparation methods used. For example, Paneer Kali Mirch that is made with higher fat ingredients or served with high-fat accompaniments will have a higher fat content.
Benefits of eating Paneer Kali Mirch recipe
Paneer Kali Mirch is a dish that can provide a number of potential health benefits because it is a good source of protein and other nutrients. Some possible benefits of eating Paneer Kali Mirch include:
- Building and repairing tissues: Protein is an essential nutrient that helps to build and repair tissues in the body, including muscles, bones, and skin.
- Supporting muscle mass: Consuming sufficient amounts of protein can help to support muscle mass, especially in combination with regular exercise.
- Promoting weight loss: High-protein foods like Paneer Kali Mirch may help to promote weight loss by increasing feelings of fullness and reducing appetite.
- Supporting bone health: Calcium, which is found in paneer, is an important nutrient for bone health. Adequate calcium intake is necessary for maintaining strong bones and preventing conditions like osteoporosis.
- Providing energy: Paneer Kali Mirch is a good source of carbohydrates, which are the body’s primary source of energy.
It’s important to note that while Paneer Kali Mirch can be a part of a healthy diet, it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. As with any food, it is important to pay attention to portion sizes and to consider the other ingredients and preparation methods used.