Here you can find very easy steps How to make Chicken Tikka Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Chicken Tikka Recipe
Chicken tikka recipe is a popular Indian dish made with small pieces of chicken that are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and spices and then grilled or cooked in a tandoor (a traditional Indian clay oven). The chicken is typically served as an appetizer or snack, and can be garnished with fresh herbs or spices. It is a flavorful and satisfying dish that is often enjoyed with rice, bread, or dipping sauces. Chicken tikka recipe can be made in a variety of styles and with a range of spices and ingredients, depending on personal preference.
Here is a recipe for chicken tikka that you can try at home:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, garam masala, paprika, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Place the chicken in a large bowl and pour the yogurt mixture over the top. Stir to coat the chicken well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat a grill or broiler to medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and brush with oil. Grill or broil the chicken for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through and slightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Alternatively, you can cook the chicken in a pan or wok over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the chicken tikka hot, garnished with chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and jalapeno (if using). Enjoy with rice, bread, or dipping sauces.
Nutritional value of chicken tikka recipe
The nutritional value of chicken tikka recipe will depend on the specific ingredients and proportions used in the recipe. However, here is a rough estimate of the nutritional content per serving of the chicken tikka recipe provided above (based on 4 servings):
- Calories: 210
- Protein: 26 grams
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Sodium: 400 milligrams
Keep in mind that this is just a rough estimate, and the actual nutritional content may vary depending on the specific ingredients and portion sizes used. It is always a good idea to consult a nutritionist or dietitian for more accurate information about the nutritional content of the food you are eating.
Chicken tikka recipe can be a healthy and nutritious meal when made with whole, unprocessed ingredients and consumed as part of a balanced diet. Here are some potential benefits of eating chicken tikka recipe:
- Protein: Chicken is a good source of protein, which is essential for building and repairing tissues, making enzymes and hormones, and maintaining healthy skin and muscles.
- Spices: The spices used in chicken tikka, such as garam masala, paprika, and cumin, are rich in antioxidants and may have anti-inflammatory properties. Some spices, such as turmeric, have been shown to have potential health benefits, including reducing inflammation and improving brain function.
- Yogurt: The yogurt used in the marinade for chicken tikka is a good source of protein, calcium, and other nutrients. It may also have probiotic benefits, as it contains live, beneficial bacteria that can help support the health of the digestive system.
It’s important to note that the benefits of chicken tikka will depend on the specific ingredients and preparation methods used. For example, using excess oil or salt in the recipe could negate some of the potential health benefits. As with any meal, it is important to consume chicken tikka in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please let me know if you have any questions or need any Modifications.