Here you can find very easy steps How to make Chicken masala Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Chicken masala Recipe
Chicken masala Recipe is a popular Indian dish made with tender pieces of chicken cooked in a rich and flavorful sauce. The sauce is typically made with a blend of aromatic spices, such as cumin, coriander, turmeric, and garam masala, as well as ingredients like onions, tomatoes, garlic, and ginger. Chicken masala is often served with rice, roti, or naan bread, and is garnished with fresh herbs and lemon wedges. It is a flavorful and hearty dish that is enjoyed by people all over the world. There are many variations of chicken masala, and different regions and households have their own unique versions of the recipe. It is a simple and delicious meal that is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves Indian cuisine.
Ingredients :How to make Chicken Masala Recipe at Home
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small tomato, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup water
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Instructions : how to make chicken masala recipe at home:
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger, and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until they are browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the diced tomato, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder (if using), and garam masala. Stir well to combine.
- Add a pinch of salt and the water, and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with rice, roti, or naan bread. Enjoy!
Nutritional value of chicken masala
The nutritional value of chicken masala will depend on the specific ingredients and the method of preparation. However, here is a rough estimate of the nutritional value per serving (assuming a serving size of about 4 ounces, or 112 grams):
Calories: Approximately 210
Protein: Approximately 26 grams
Fat: Approximately 12 grams
Carbohydrates: Approximately 4 grams
Fiber: Approximately 1 gram
Keep in mind that these values are estimates and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and methods used to prepare the dish. It is always a good idea to consult a nutritionist or a registered dietitian if you have specific questions about the nutritional content of a particular food or recipe.
Benefits to eating chicken masala as part of a healthy diet:
- Protein: Chicken masala is a good source of protein, which is an essential nutrient that helps to build and repair tissues, produce enzymes and hormones, and support the immune system.
- Iron: Chicken masala may also be a good source of iron, which is an important mineral that helps to transport oxygen throughout the body and is necessary for the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamins and minerals: Depending on the specific ingredients used to prepare the dish, chicken masala may also provide a range of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium.
- Flavor: Chicken masala is a flavorful and aromatic dish that can add variety and interest to your diet.
It is important to note that chicken masala should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet, as it can be high in fat and calories. It is also important to pay attention to food safety guidelines when preparing and handling raw chicken to avoid the risk of foodborne illness.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for chicken masala! Let me know if you have any questions or need any substitutions.
I hope our Subscriber got the answer for How to make Chicken Masala Recipe at Home and the below question
- Chicken masala recipe
- Indian chicken masala
- Pakistani chicken masala
- Spicy chicken masala
- Aromatic chicken masala
- Chicken masala with tomatoes
- Chicken masala with onions
- Chicken masala with ginger
- Chicken masala with garlic
- Chicken masala with cumin
- Chicken masala with coriander
- Chicken masala with turmeric
- Chicken masala with chili powder
- Chicken masala with garam masala