Here you can find very easy steps How to make Chicken Lollipop Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Chicken lollipop recipe is a popular snack or appetizer in Indian cuisine. It is made by deboning the chicken wings and reshaping the meat into a lollipop shape, with the bone serving as the handle. The chicken lollipops are then coated in a spicy marinade and deep-fried until they are crispy and golden. They are often served with a dipping sauce, such as a spicy tomato or chili sauce.
Ingredients for making Chicken Lollipop Recipe:
- Chicken wings
- A sharp knife
- A rolling pin or meat tenderizer
- A mixing bowl
- A whisk or fork
- A plate or tray
- A deep fryer or a large pot and a candy or deep-frying thermometer
Instructions for making Chicken Lollipop Recipe:
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat them dry with paper towels. Cut off the tips of the wings and discard them.
- Using a sharp knife, cut through the skin and meat at the base of the wing, near the joint, to separate the meat from the bone.
- Using a rolling pin or a meat tenderizer, gently pound the meat to flatten it and make it more tender.
- Shape the meat into a lollipop shape, with the bone serving as the handle. Secure the meat to the bone with toothpicks.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients, such as chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and oil.
- Place the chicken lollipops on a plate or tray and brush them with the marinade, coating them evenly.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or a large pot to 375°F (190°C). Carefully place the chicken lollipops in the hot oil and fry them for 5-7 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden.
- Using a slotted spoon or tongs, carefully remove the chicken lollipops from the oil and drain them on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve the chicken lollipops hot, with your choice of dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value of Chicken Lollipop recipe
The nutritional value of chicken lollipop recipe will depend on the specific ingredients and amounts used in the recipe, as well as the cooking method. However, here is a rough estimate of the nutritional content of this dish based on the recipe I provided above:
Per serving (based on 4 servings):
- Calories: 300
- Total fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 600mg
- Total carbohydrate: 10g
- Dietary fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 20g
This dish is high in protein, but it is also high in fat and sodium, due to the deep-frying method and the use of spices and sauces. As with any food, it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. If you are concerned about the nutritional content of this dish, you may want to consider using a healthier cooking method, such as grilling or baking, and reducing the amount of salt and spices used in the marinade. You can also use a lower-fat or lower-sodium sauce as a dipping option.
Benefit of eating Chicken lollipop recipe
Chicken lollipops recipe can be a tasty and convenient snack or appetizer, but they are not typically considered a nutritious food due to their high fat and sodium content. Here are a few potential benefits of this dish:
- Protein: Chicken is a good source of protein, which is an essential nutrient that helps build and repair tissues, and supports the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Spices: The spices used in the marinade, such as chili powder, garlic powder, and paprika, may add flavor and depth to the dish and may have some health benefits. For example, chili powder has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and garlic has been linked to a variety of potential health benefits, including reduced blood pressure and improved cholesterol levels.
- Convenience: Chicken lollipops are easy to make and can be a convenient snack or appetizer for parties or gatherings.
It’s important to note that the benefits of chicken lollipops will depend on the overall quality of your diet and lifestyle. As with any food, it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. If you are looking for a healthier snack or appetizer option, there are many other options that are lower in fat and sodium and higher in nutrients, such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like any variations or substitutions.