Here you can find very easy steps How to make Chicken Kebab Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Chicken Kebab Recipe
A Chicken Kebab Recipe is a type of dish that consists of small pieces of marinated chicken that are cooked on a skewer and often served with vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes. The chicken is typically marinated in a mixture of yogurt and spices such as garlic, cumin, paprika, and turmeric, which helps to tenderize the meat and add flavor. The skewers are then grilled over high heat until the chicken is cooked through and has a nice char on the outside. Chicken kebabs are a popular street food in many countries and are often served with rice or wrapped in flatbread with a variety of toppings and sauces.
Here is a recipe for making chicken kebabs at home:
Ingredients –Chicken Kebab Recipe:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Wooden skewers (soaked in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning)
Instructions –Chicken Kebab Recipe:
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your grill to high heat. Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers, alternating between chicken, peppers, and onions.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are slightly charred.
- Serve the kebabs hot, with rice or flatbread and your choice of toppings and sauces. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value Of Chicken Kebab Recipe
The nutrition value of chicken kebab Recipe will depend on the specific ingredients and amounts used in the recipe. Here is a rough estimate of the nutrition value for one serving of chicken kebabs made with the recipe above (assuming 4 servings per recipe and using the ingredients listed):
- Calories: 215
- Total fat: 5 g
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 73 mg
- Sodium: 119 mg
- Total carbohydrates: 13 g
- Dietary fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 31 g
This is a rough estimate and the actual nutrition value may vary based on the specific ingredients used and the serving size. It is always a good idea to consult a nutritionist or a registered dietitian for more accurate information on the nutrition value of any dish.
Chicken Kebab Recipe is a good source of lean protein, which is important for building and repairing tissues in the body and maintaining a healthy metabolism. It is also a good source of several essential vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, selenium, and phosphorus.
Eating chicken kebabs as part of a balanced diet may provide several health benefits, including:
- Weight management: Chicken Kebab Recipe is a low-fat source of protein, which can help you feel full and satisfied after eating and may help with weight management.
- Muscle development: The protein in chicken can help support muscle development and repair, making it an important part of a healthy diet for active individuals.
- Heart health: Chicken Kebab Recipe is a good source of niacin, a B vitamin that has been shown to help lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Bone health: Chicken Kebab Recipe is a good source of phosphorus, which plays a key role in bone health and helps to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- It is important to note that while chicken kebabs can be a healthy part of a balanced diet, it is important to pay attention to the portion sizes and the ingredients used in the recipe. Some kebab recipes may include high-fat ingredients such as oil or butter, which can increase the calorie and fat content of the dish. It is also important to consider the method of cooking, as grilling or frying can add additional fat and calories.