Here you can find very easy steps How to make Chicken Biryani Recipe at home with ingredients ,Nutrition value and benefits of eating Chicken Biryani Recipe
Chicken biryani is a popular dish in Indian, Pakistani, and Middle Eastern cuisine that consists of seasoned rice and chicken cooked together in a flavorful broth. It is usually made with basmati rice, which is a long grain rice known for its nutty flavor and aromatic scent. The chicken is typically marinated in a mixture of spices and yogurt, and is cooked until it is tender and flavorful. Other ingredients, such as onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and nuts, are often added to the dish to add flavor and texture. Chicken biryani is usually served with raita or yogurt on the side, and is garnished with fresh herbs and lemon wedges. It is a delicious and satisfying meal that is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
Ingredients for making Chicken Biryani Recipe:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small tomato, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Instructions for making chicken biryani recipe at home:
- Rinse the basmati rice in cold water until the water runs clear. Add the rice to a pot with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all of the water has been absorbed.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger, and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until they are browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the diced tomato, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder (if using), and garam masala. Stir well to combine.
- Add a pinch of salt and the chicken broth, and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Add the cooked rice to the chicken mixture and stir well to combine. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot. Enjoy!
Nutritional value of chicken biryani
The nutritional value of chicken biryani will depend on the specific ingredients and the method of preparation. However, here is a rough estimate of the nutritional value per serving (assuming a serving size of about 4 ounces, or 112 grams):
Calories: Approximately 210
Protein: Approximately 26 grams
Fat: Approximately 12 grams
Carbohydrates: Approximately 25 grams
Fiber: Approximately 1 gram
Keep in mind that these values are estimates and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and methods used to prepare the dish. It is always a good idea to consult a nutritionist or a registered dietitian if you have specific questions about the nutritional content of a particular food or recipe.
Benefit of eating chicken biryani
There are several potential benefits to eating chicken biryani as part of a healthy diet:
- Protein: Chicken biryani is a good source of protein, which is an essential nutrient that helps to build and repair tissues, produce enzymes and hormones, and support the immune system.
- Iron: Chicken biryani may also be a good source of iron, which is an important mineral that helps to transport oxygen throughout the body and is necessary for the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamins and minerals: Depending on the specific ingredients used to prepare the dish, chicken biryani may also provide a range of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium.
- Flavor: Chicken biryani is a flavorful and aromatic dish that can add variety and interest to your diet.
It is important to note that chicken biryani should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet, as it can be high in fat and calories. It is also important to pay attention to food safety guidelines when preparing and handling raw chicken to avoid the risk of foodborne illness.
I hope our subscriber got the answer of below question:
- Chicken biryani recipe
- Indian chicken biryani
- Pakistani chicken biryani
- Middle Eastern chicken biryani
- Spicy chicken biryani
- Aromatic chicken biryani
- Rice and chicken biryani
- Chicken and rice biryani
- Chicken biryani with yogurt
- Chicken biryani with raita
- Chicken biryani with nuts
- Chicken biryani with vegetables
- Chicken biryani with herbs
- Chicken biryani with lemon wedges